Error running the test of ARGoS3 - Khepera IV

Discussions regarding ARGoS bugs. Report bugs here.
Ryan

Error running the test of ARGoS3 - Khepera IV

Postby Ryan » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:29 pm

Hey,

I want to build argos3-Khepera IV, but there seems to be an issue when I run it:

And I also want to know is there anywhere can get the API of the Khepera IV

chirs@chirs-machine:~/argos3-kheperaiv/src/testing$ argos3 -c testexperiment.argos
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_footbot.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_dynamics3d.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_epuck.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_eyebot.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_qtopengl.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_media.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3core_simulator.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_entities.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_kheperaiv.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_buzz.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_spiri.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_dynamics2d.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_prototype.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_genericrobot.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_pointmass3d.so"
[INFO] Not using threads
[INFO] Using random seed = 124
[INFO] Using simulation clock tick = 0.1
[INFO] Total experiment length in clock ticks = 6000
[FATAL] Error initializing controllers
[FATAL] Can't load library "build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion" even after trying to add extensions for shared library (so) and module library (so):
/usr/local/lib/argos3/build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion: /usr/local/lib/argos3/build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/local/lib/argos3/build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion.so: /usr/local/lib/argos3/build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/local/lib/argos3/build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion.so: OK

pincy
Site Admin

Re: Error running the test of ARGoS3 - Khepera IV

Postby pincy » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:51 pm

You need to execute the simulation from ~/argos3-kheperaiv for the path to be found.
I made ARGoS.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:29 am

I have executed the simulation from ~/argos3-kheperaiv. But the result is the same:

chirs@chirs-machine:~/argos3-kheperaiv$ argos3 -c src/testing/testexperiment.argos
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_footbot.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_dynamics3d.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_epuck.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_eyebot.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_qtopengl.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_media.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3core_simulator.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_entities.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_kheperaiv.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_buzz.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_spiri.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_dynamics2d.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_prototype.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_genericrobot.so"
[INFO] Loaded library "/usr/local/lib/argos3/libargos3plugin_simulator_pointmass3d.so"
[INFO] Not using threads
[INFO] Using random seed = 124
[INFO] Using simulation clock tick = 0.1
[INFO] Total experiment length in clock ticks = 6000
[FATAL] Error initializing controllers
[FATAL] Can't load library "build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion" even after trying to add extensions for shared library (so) and module library (so):
/usr/local/lib/argos3/build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion: /usr/local/lib/argos3/build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/local/lib/argos3/build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion.so: /usr/local/lib/argos3/build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/local/lib/argos3/build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion.so: OK

pincy
Site Admin

Postby pincy » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:35 am

Did you compile the code? The error message says that the file build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion.* cannot be found. Does the file exist?
I made ARGoS.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:51 am

I have complied all the code accroding to the compilation instructions.

$ mkdir build_sim
$ cd build_sim
$ cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ../src
$ make
$ sudo make install

But this project doesn't seem to be complied. And the file build/testing/libkheperaiv_diffusion.* doesn't exist?
So how can I complie this code?

pincy
Site Admin

Postby pincy » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:54 am

You compiled your code in the directory build_sim/. The experiment file expects in build/, not build_sim. The simplest choice is to fix the experiment file and replace build/ with build_sim/.
I made ARGoS.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:25 am

Oh, Thank you very much. Well, I also want to know is there anywhere I can get the API about ARGoS3 - Khepera IV. I can't found them in In the API of menu bar.

pincy
Site Admin

Postby pincy » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:51 am

I made ARGoS.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:24 am

Thanks

Return to “Bugs”