When I ran argos3, the simulation suddenly stopped after running for about 300 seconds, and the command line returned the following errors:
[FATAL] CGrid<ENTITY>::GetEntitiesAt() : Position <-0.296729,1.00013,0.0354> out of bounds X -> -1:1 Y -> -1:1 Z -> 0:1
[FATAL] CGrid<ENTITY>::PositionToCell() : Position <-0.296729,1.00013,0.0354> out of bounds X -> -1:1 Y -> -1:1 Z -> 0:1
I had tried to solve this problem myself. In the XML file, I adjusted the 'ticks_per_second' to 10, which improved the simulation speed but prematurely terminated the simulation. Later, I set it to 90, although the simulation time increased, the simulation speed slowed down. In both cases, the simulation process ended at the same level.
I learned from other questions in the forum that this may be a problem with qt, but I don't know what to do.